Lives and works in Bogota?, Colombia. Drawing the eye to the beautiful tension created in each of his works, he masters the use of line and space.
- Casas Reigner Gallery (Bogota, Colombia)
- The Museum of Modern Art (Bogota Colombia),
- The Fotologia6 International Festival of Photography
- The ArtBo International Art Fair in Bogota,
- among others and he is now working on a show in Palermo curated by Raffaella Guidobono.
- M&O Talent a? la carte Ramo?n Laserna studied Industrial Design, also becoming interested first in photography and then in kinetic art. Deciding to fuse these two disciplines, Laserna has spent the last eight years exploring the possibilities. Working mainly with urban fragments, he is always looking for line and colour, whether abstract or geometric, creating what he calls ensambleges (ensamblajes). His work is the perfect marriage of design, photographyand kinetism, always involving an optical illusion, which gives movement to the product.
- His work has been shown at Casas Reigner Gallery (Bogota, Colombia), the Museum of Modern Art (Bogota Colombia), the Fotologia6 International Festival of Photography and the ArtBo International Art Fair in Bogota, among others and he is now working on a show in Palermo curated by Raffaella Guidobono.
© Copyright Merzbau Gallery, 2015